At Natural Hair Love Affair, natural hair care simply means choosing the most natural methods and products to care for your hair.
If you are just beginning to incorporate natural hair products into your routine, we recommend starting from the inside out. In other words, start with what goes on your natural tresses and work your way to a good hair regimen that works for you. I believe making changes in these areas first will have the greatest impact on your tresses.
Here are some pages on our site to help you get started.
1. Reading our article about Six Habits for a Healthy Natural Hair Lifestyle will recommend good daily habits and some ways you can meet your most basic needs. (COMING SOON!)
2. Downloading our free Natural Hair Ingredients to Avoid pocket guide will help you understand what those hard-to-pronounce ingredients mean while you shop.
3. Did you know that 60% of what you put on your skin & scalp is absorbed into your bloodstream within minutes? Certain Natural Hair products can help you avoid putting toxins in your body. (COMING SOON!)
4. Next I recommend reading the Best Natural Hair MANEtenance section. Everyone has different hair care needs for their natural tresses. We’re here to help you determine the best natural hair routine for you and your hair. (COMING SOON)
5. After you’ve got the basics covered then expand your knowledge about the benefits of choosing natural hair care, natural hair tools, natural hair styles, non-toxic products and even tutorials on how to make your own yummy homemade hair goodies. (COMING SOON)
Finally, don’t be overwhelmed by your transition to a Natural Hair Lifestyle. You do not have to purchase everything at once. In fact, throughout this site you’ll find tips about how to care for your hair more naturally, regardless of the size of your budget.
Just take babycurl steps and enjoy the journey.
We created this resource for you so please make yourself at home. Get involved, join the Natural Hair Love Affair Club (COMING SOON), post comments on your favorite pages, invite friends and visit our online shop. I hope you enjoy the site and use it as a resource throughout your natural hair journey.
Also, we welcome feedback. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to contact us.
HAIRS to a Rockin’ Natural Hair Journey,
Natural Hair Love Affair